1 USD = 2 848.11MNT
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Mongolia
- Currency Code, Symbol: MNT, ₮
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 tögrög
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 tögrög
The Mongolian tugrik (₮) is a currency issued and used only within Mongolia.In the global arena and on financial markets, it is abbreviated to MNT. The Mongolian tugrik could be subdivided into möngö.
One MNT had 100 möngö, However, today the coins are not used due to low value.The currency has appeared in 1925, taking the place of the Mongolian dollar, Chinese and Russian money, and also modern currencies of Mongolia. Mongolia was also a part of the Soviet Union. However, it had never adopted the official Soviet currency, the ruble. The tugrik was an authentic currency even in the time of socialism.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Mongolian Tugrik exchange rate
USD/MNT – US Dollar to Mongolian Tugrik conversionOur USD/MNT currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 2 848.1146 MNT.
US Dollar to Mongolian Tugrik conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 01:51 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to MNT conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to MNT rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 MNT or 0%.
The dynamic of USD to MNT rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to MNT conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +0.0743% or 2.1163 MNT.