1 USD = 109.539 VUV
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Vanuatu
- Currency Code, Symbol: VUV, VT
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 200VT, 500VT, 1,000VT, 2,000VT, 5,000VT, 10,000VT
The vatu (Vt) is the national currency of a republic in Melanesia called Vanuatu. In currency exchange and on the international market, the currency is known as VUV. The currency does not have any coinage.
The state issues only small coins worth a few vatu. VUV has first been issued in 1982. It has replaced the New Hebrides franc that had lasted for some time. Since 2011, the country has stopped issuing coins worth 1 and 2 vatu, but they remain legal in use. The name translates as “a rock”. It is likely that it was chosen due to sounding similar to the country’s name.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Ni-Vanuatu Vatu exchange rate
USD/VUV – US Dollar to Ni-Vanuatu Vatu conversionOur USD/VUV currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 109.5389 VUV.
US Dollar to Ni-Vanuatu Vatu conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-08 02:23 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to VUV conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to VUV rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 VUV or 0%.
The dynamic of USD to VUV rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to VUV conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +0.0689% or 0.0755 VUV.