1 USD = 293.75 HUF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Hungarian Forint exchange rate
USD/HUF – US Dollar to Hungarian Forint conversionOur USD/HUF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 293.75 HUF.
US Dollar to Hungarian Forint conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-06-24 12:06 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to HUF conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to HUF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -5.1597 HUF or -1.7565%.
The dynamic of USD to HUF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to HUF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +3.2142% or 9.4417 HUF.