1 USD = 1 513.77 LBP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Lebanon
- Currency Code, Symbol: LBP, LL
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 Lebanese Pounds
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000, 100,000 Lebanese Pounds
The Lebanese pound (.ل.ل) is the official currency issued and accepted for payment only on the territory of Lebanon.
The currency is also known as the Lebanese lira. Usually, foreign exchange offices use a shortened term – LBP. Previously, the Lebanese pound could be subdivided into piastres. Every LBP had 100 piastres. However, after the inflation in the middle of the past century, coins were removed. Notes have writings in several languages. There are both Arabic numbers and writings, and Latin symbols along with some French words.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Lebanese Pound exchange rate
USD/LBP – US Dollar to Lebanese Pound conversionOur USD/LBP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 1 513.7687 LBP LBP.
US Dollar to Lebanese Pound conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-02 03:02 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to LBP conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to LBP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -2.2419 LBP or -0.1481%.
The dynamic of USD to LBP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to LBP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by -0.4117% or -6.2316 LBP.