1 USD = 7.7407 GTQ
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Bank of Guatemala
- Currency Code, Symbol: GTQ, Q
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, 1 quetzal
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1 quetzal, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 quetzales
The Guatemalan quetzal (Q) is the main national currency of Guatemala. For ease, it is named GTQ in international conversion. Centavos are used as change for this currency.
Every GTQ has 100 centavos. In a local slang, coins are called lenes. The Guatemalan quetzal appeared in 1925. The currency’s rate has been depending on fluctuations of the American dollar for a long time. The name itself comes from the name of a local bird known for its colorful feathers and unique appearance. Interestingly, the first currency of Guatemala was feathers of this brilliant bird – quetzal.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Guatemalan Quetzal exchange rate
USD/GTQ – US Dollar to Guatemalan Quetzal conversionOur USD/GTQ currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 7.7407 GTQ.
US Dollar to Guatemalan Quetzal conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-11 06:27 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to GTQ conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to GTQ rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0234 GTQ or +0.3023%.
The dynamic of USD to GTQ rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to GTQ conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +0.2881% or 0.0223 GTQ.