1 USD = 1 987 CDF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Currency Code, Symbol: CDF, FC
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 centimes,
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 francs
The Congolese franc (FC) is the national currency of the Democratic Republic of Congo. In the international financial market, the currency is known as CDF. Change coins are called centimes.
Every CDF correlates with 100 centimes. The currency has been issued since 1911. However, only those coins and notes that were issued after 1997 are in circulation today. Since 2019, the Central bank of Kongo has carried out a significant reform directed at protecting currency from forgery. In 2019, there were notes issued with new watermarks.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Congolese Franc exchange rate
USD/CDF – US Dollar to Congolese Franc conversionOur USD/CDF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 1 987 CDF CDF.
US Dollar to Congolese Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-28 02:17 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to CDF conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to CDF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 8.498 CDF or +0.4277%.
The dynamic of USD to CDF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to CDF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.6542% or 12.9996 CDF.