1 USD = 75.105 MZN
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Mozambique
- Currency Code, Symbol: MZN, MT, MTn
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50 centavos, 1, 2, 5, 10 meticais
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 meticais
The Mozambican metical (МТН) is the official currency issued and accepted within this African country called Mozambique. Foreign currency exchange traditionally calls it MZN. The Mozambican metical is subdivided into small coins called centavos.
Every MZN has 100 centavos. The currency has appeared in 1982, replacing the previous currency of escudo. Rare African animals are minted on the coins. The reverse has portraits of leopard, kingfishers, rhino, and exotic fish. There are also scenes from an agricultural life of the country.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Mozambican Metical exchange rate
USD/MZN – US Dollar to Mozambican Metical conversionOur USD/MZN currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 75.105 MZN MZN.
US Dollar to Mozambican Metical conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-25 07:18 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to MZN conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to MZN rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.07 MZN or +0.0932%.
The dynamic of USD to MZN rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to MZN conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.3795% or 0.285 MZN.