1 USD = 34.8898 NIO
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Nicaragua
- Currency Code, Symbol: NIO, C$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, C$1, C$5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: C$5, C$10, C$20, C$50, C$100, C$200, C$500, C$1,000
The Nicaraguan córdoba (C$) is the official currency of Nicaragua. International currency exchange uses NIO as an abbreviation for the córdoba. The Nicaraguan córdoba is subdivided into centavos.
Every NIO has 100 centavos. The currency has become official in 1912. It took the place of the outdated Nicaraguan peso. The currency has faced inflation a couple of times. Thus, in the 80s of the past century, overprints that added to value were pretty common. Due to how easy it was to counterfeit, fake notes took over the market.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Nicaraguan Cordoba exchange rate
USD/NIO – US Dollar to Nicaraguan Cordoba conversionOur USD/NIO currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 34.8898 NIO NIO.
US Dollar to Nicaraguan Cordoba conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-26 06:52 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to NIO conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to NIO rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0674 NIO or -0.1932%.
The dynamic of USD to NIO rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to NIO conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by -0.4597% or -0.1604 NIO.