1 USD = 10.9765BWP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Botswana, Zimbabwe
- Currency Code, Symbol: BWP, P
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25, 50 thebe, 1, 2, 5 pula
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200 pula
The Botswana pula (Р) is the currency spread and issued by a country in South Africa named Botswana. It is known by the BWP abbreviation. Small coins named thebe are used as change for the Botswana pula.
One BWP has 100 thebe. Officially, the currency was issued in 1975 due to the fact that the country had left the African Economic Union. Botswana is known for its dry climate, and therefore it suffers from crop failure. Peculiarities of the climate are reflected in the currency’s name. In Setswana, “pula” means “let there be rain”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Botswana Pula exchange rate
USD/BWP – US Dollar to Botswana Pula conversionOur USD/BWP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 10.9765 BWP.
US Dollar to Botswana Pula conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 03:26 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to BWP conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to BWP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0971 BWP or -0.8846%.
The dynamic of USD to BWP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to BWP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.0392% or -0.0043 BWP.