1 USD = 357 MRO
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Mauritania, Sahrawi Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: MRU, UM
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 ouguiya
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 ouguiya
The Mauritanian ouguiya (UM) is the official currency of a North African country named Mauritania. In international currency exchange, it is named MRO. Khoums are coins of smaller denomination used as change.
Every MRO has 5 khoums. It its current form and value, the currency has been issued since 2018. It has replaced the old Mauritanian ouguiya with a low rate. Images of traditional items are used to decorate the Mauritanian ouguiya. There are kettles, fish, cows, and camels imprinted on coins.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Mauritanian Ouguiya exchange rate
USD/MRO – US Dollar to Mauritanian Ouguiya conversionOur USD/MRO currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 356.9998 MRO MRO.
US Dollar to Mauritanian Ouguiya conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-05 05:35 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to MRO conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to MRO rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 MRO or 0%.
The dynamic of USD to MRO rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to MRO conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by 0% or 0 MRO.